At this Camp, participants will get hands-on experiences with lego robotics and pick up various Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics (STEAM) principles.
- Small Class only
- Low Teacher-Student Ratio of 1 teacher : 4 - 6 students only
- 1 - 1 Lego Robot Kit and Computer
- No Hidden Cost, No GST, No Material Fee and No Registration Fee
- Certification and Lunch Provided
- Open classroom setting for parents' viewing during classes
- Centralised location in shopping mall with restaurants and supermarket next to Fort Canning MRT station
* Due to high cost of Lego Robot Kits with software for programming use for this camp, participants will not be able to bring back the robots.
* All materials, robot kits, notebooks and other equipments will be provided by us.
* Past participants are welcome.
* Parents can select lunch for your child, choices are to be confirmed nearer to camp date. Selections will be emailed to parents nearer to camp date. Lunch choices are non-halal no pork no lard, and subject to change without prior notice.
* Camp 1 from 3 to 4 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm
* Camp 2 from 6 to 7 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm
* Camp 3 from 10 to 11 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm
* Camp 4 from 17 to 18 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm
* Camp 5 from 20 to 21 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm
* Camp 6 from 24 to 25 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm
* Camp 7 from 13 to 14 June 2019, 10am to 2.30pm [NEW]
* LEGO ROBOTICS USING MINDSTORM EV3/WEDO
* EFFECTIVE STEM LEARNING THROUGH FUN INTERESTING THEMED BASED PROJECTS
* Energy and Forces
* Robotics & Programming/Coding
* Gears and Mechanics
* Angles and Degrees
Topics will be covered according to respective levels
More photos can be viewed at our facebook page here