At this Camp, participants will get hands-on experiences with lego robotics and pick up various Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics (STEAM) principles.
- Small Class only
- Low Teacher-Student Ratio of 1 teacher : 4 - 6 students only
- 1 - 1 Lego Robot Kit and Computer
- No Hidden Cost, No GST, No Material Fee and No Registration Fee
- Certification and Lunch Provided
- Open classroom setting for parents' viewing during classes
- Centralised location in shopping mall with restaurants and supermarkets
* Selected missions need not be consecutive
* Due to high cost of Lego Robot Kits with software for programming use for this camp, participants will not be able to bring back the robots.
* All materials, robot kits, notebooks and other equipments will be provided by us.
* Past participants are welcome.
* Parents can select lunch for your child, choices are to be confirmed nearer to camp date. Selections will be emailed to parents nearer to camp date. Lunch choices maybe non-halal but no pork no lard, and subject to change without prior notice.
* Mission 1 : 9 September 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Mission 2 : 10 September 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Mission 3 : 11 September 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Mission 1 : 12 September 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Mission 2 : 13 September 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* LEGO ROBOTICS BUILDING & CODING USING MINDSTORM EV3/WEDO
* EFFECTIVE STEM LEARNING THROUGH FUN INTERESTING THEMED BASED PROJECTS
* Energy and Forces
* Robotics & Programming/Coding
* Gears and Mechanics
* Angles and Degrees
Topics will be covered according to respective levels
More photos can be viewed at our facebook page here