Pokemon Spin Blade Battle Lego Robotics Scratch Coding Workshop School Holiday March 2020 For Age 5 to 13
The time has come for this long waited show down. Code create command pokemon battle spinning top machines, learn new ways to catch your pokemons in this epic lego robotics workshop. The worthy one walks home with pokemon decks. This workshop contains exclusive WondersWork’s projects made to order by our loyal participants.
In response to the current situation on novel coronavirus outbreak, we would like to assure parents that the safety of our students and staff is our priority and we are taking precautionary measures to safeguard the well being of your child while they can continue learning at WondersWork. You can find our precautionary measures here
FOR AGE 5 to 13
* Total 6 different projects. You can choose any 2 or 4 or 6 sessions, projects need not be in sequence. For example, you can choose Session 7, 8, 9, 10.
* Close guidance from teacher as we provide low Teacher-Student ratio at 1 teacher to 3-6 students only.
* 1 to 1 robot kit and computer.
* All materials, robot kits, notebooks and other equipments will be provided by us.
* Due to high cost of Lego Robot Kits with software for programming use for this workshop, participants will not be able to bring back the robots.
* Past participants are welcome.
* No certificate for this workshop.
* Optional top up for stay-in Lunch+drink @ $20/child per day
Check out our holiday Workshop video