Rocket Coders Scratch Coding Augmented Reality Codiing School Holiday Vacation Summer Camp June 2019 For Age 5 to 13Learn coding, design rockets, build a mission base with legos and blast off !
At this Camp, participants will get hands-on experiences with scratch coding developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with legos, augmented reality (AR) coding and pick up various Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics (STEAM) principles.
- Small Class only
- Low Teacher-Student Ratio of 1 teacher : 4 - 6 students only
- 1 - 1 Lego Robot Kit and Computer
- No Hidden Cost, No GST, No Material Fee and No Registration Fee
- Certification and Lunch Provided
- Open classroom setting for parents' viewing during classes
- Centralised location in shopping mall with restaurants and supermarket next to Fort Canning MRT station
* Due to high cost of Lego Robot Kits with software for programming use for this camp, participants will not be able to bring back the robots.
* All materials, robot kits, notebooks and other equipments will be provided by us.
* Past participants are welcome.
* Parents can select lunch for your child, choices are to be confirmed nearer to camp date. Selections will be emailed to parents nearer to camp date. Lunch choices are non-halal no pork no lard, and subject to change without prior notice.
* SCRATCH CODING DEVELOPED BY MIT WITH LEGO
* AUGMENTED REALITY CODING
* EFFECTIVE STEM LEARNING THROUGH FUN INTERESTING THEMED BASED PROJECTS
* Registration closes 1 week prior to the camp, subject to availability *
Posted by Wonderswork